Traveling always tops people’s lists of priorities. And why not? Exploring new places, experiencing different cultures and just escaping reality sounds like a dream. What doesn’t always sound like a dream is the actual travel planning. Whether you just don’t have time, it makes you anxious, or you don’t know where to start – the actual planning process can cause many people to just not travel at all.
If this sounds like you, you may be interested in a personal travel concierge. But what exactly is a personal travel concierge? Here’s our quick list of ways a personal travel concierge can make your travel dreams a reality:
- Research travel destinations: Whether it’s a beach, mountain or desert vacation, a personal travel concierge can suggest the ideal location for you.
- Book travel: Let a personal travel concierge book your transportation and hotel accommodations.
- Create itinerary: A personal travel concierge can suggest and plan activities for your vacation.
- Childcare: Need childcare while on vacation? A personal travel concierge can find childcare for you.
- Home Services: Don’t worry about your home while traveling. A personal travel concierge can arrange for peace of mind check ins, pet sitters and a grocery haul to ensure you have food when you return.
Although these details may seem small, when completing these tasks falls on the shoulders of one person, the travel planning process can become tedious and time consuming.
If you think a personal travel concierge might be the right fit you, contact a member of Fini Concierge today.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in April 2017 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.