We love CSAs. Investing in Community Supported Agriculture is not only a great way to support our local food systems, but is another way of how we can easily access fresh food without having to make a trip into the supermarket.
Here are some of our favorites:
- Siena Farms – based in Sudbury, MA – this CSA has pickup locations in Cambridge, the South End & Brookline. It also has a home delivery option.
- Red Fire Farm – based in Montague, MA – this CSA has pickup locations in Boston, Cambridge & Jamaica Plan.
- Stillmans Farm – based in Central Mass – this CSA has pickup locations in Brookline, Boston Public Market, Jamaica Plain & Cambridge.
- Farmer Dave’s – based in Dracut, MA – this CSA has pickup locations in Cambridge, East Boston, Jamaica Plain, Somerville. They do offer some home delivery if you’re on their route – just call them and ask.
- Bay End Farm – based in Buzzards Bay – this CSA offers pick up weekly shares on Wednesdays at the farm stand.
- Cape Cod Organic Farm – based in Barnstable – this CSA offers pick up on Wednesdays at the farm.
- Coonamessett Farm – based in East Falmouth – this CSA offers either Thursday or Saturday pickup at the farm.
- Halycon Farm – based in Brewster – this CSA offers weekly pickup at the farm.
- Hillside Poultry Farm – based in Truro – this CSA offers pickup at the Orleans Farmers’ Market on Saturdays.