The long winter months are over, spring is in bloom & before we know it summer will be here. To make sure your home is prepared for the season, start on these seasonal maintenance projects.
Inside Your Home:
- Have your AC vents checked.
- Make sure that your window and door screens are intact.
- Remove any insulation you put on outdoor water pipes in preparation for winter, and check for any possible leaks.
- Clean, clean, clean. Hire house cleaners to do a thorough cleaning.
Outside Your Home:
- Check on your gardens and flowers to ensure a healthy yard.
- Plant new flowers to add a little variety from last year’s garden
- Make sure that your sprinkler system is in working order.
- Take out your patio furniture and make sure it gets a thorough cleaning and repair.
- Clean your gutters.
- Add a fresh coat of paint to make a dramatic difference on anything indoors or out.
Running low on time and worried about keeping up with home management? Fini Concierge can help with all your spring home maintenance needs and Consider it Done.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in May 2016 and was updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness in February 2019.