Around the holidays or after closing a sale, show appreciation to valuable clients while staying top of mind for referrals and future opportunities. While it’s tempting to send a bottle of wine, chocolates or fruit basket, these gifts won’t leave a lasting impression. Instead, surprise them with a gift that will improve their lives and make the transition to their new home even easier.
Introducing ‘Fini Hours’ by Fini Concierge
Instead of purchasing gifts individually for each of your clients, Fini Hours is an account credit that you purchase and distribute to your clients, employees, and strategic partners. Your recipient will receive Best of Boston™ Personal Concierge services that include but are not limited to errand services, personal shopping, and even waiting around for the cable guy. How your recipient decides to use their personal concierge hours is up to them. Not only will they consider it done, but they also gain free time to enjoy.
Most importantly, the Fini Concierge team can help make your client’s move to their new home less stressful while overseeing the details to make it a success. We recommend gifting 6-8 hours of concierge services per client.
Here is a list of services Fini Concierge can assist with related to their upcoming move:
- Hire a moving company
- Set up utility accounts
- Provide neighborhood information
- Donate unwanted items
- Change mailing address
- On-site day of move coordination
- Meet furniture deliveries
- Unpack, organize, set up home
- Referrals to vendors (e.g. Interior Designer, Landscaper, Home Cleaner)
- Stock house full of supplies and groceries
Moving is one of the most stressful life events, so give your clients a gift that will improve their lives and help them enjoy their new home.
How to Get Started:
- Choose the number of Fini hours you’d like to purchase. We recommend gifting between 6-8 hours of concierge services per client.
- Contact us to purchase your hours.
- For each gift, we’ll provide a digital gift certificate that you can send directly to your client, or the Fini Concierge team can send for you.
Thanks to you, your clients will have a trusted team of professionals available to manage the stressful aspects of their move.
We serve clients in the Boston Area and Cape Cod.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published February 2017 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.