It’s that time of year when caps and gowns reign supreme, and the one thing at the top of all high school seniors’ minds (beside getting that diploma in hand) is the graduation party. How you celebrate is all up to you (and the graduate!)
After planning parties for families across the Boston area and Cape Cod, we know we can make the planning process easy so you can enjoy the celebration. Here are just a few ways our team can help.
- Location: Is the party going to be at home or do you want to rent a space? Depending on the size of your party, the options range from private dining rooms in restaurants to taking over the entire local community center.
- Food: Whether you need food for 10 or 100 people, we can find the catering company that best suits what you’re looking for. Want a unique graduation cake? We know the perfect place to make that custom desert for your special grad.
- Decorations: What’s a party without decorations? We’ll pick up all of your festive needs and even help decorate too.
- Gifts: Whether you know what you want to give or need help finding the perfect graduation gift, Fini can help. We’ll even make sure it’s wrapped.
- After Party: More than likely your high school graduate is going to want a friends-only (aka non-parent) party too. We can help find a space for your child and their friends to celebrate that’s fun for them and makes you feel at ease too.
If you’re looking for help planning a high school graduation party, contact a member of our team about how our Simplified Events program can help you.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in May 2017 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.