Sometimes there are events that need to be celebrated even when there isn’t time. When your sister’s wedding shower has to be planned or your best friend is coming into town on the worst weekend possible because you’ve been working non-stop, we can help pull it all together – and they’ll never know.
Here are some ways that we can help pull together a flawless event – and give you all the credit:
- Send out an evite or provide you with options for paper invitations.
- Identify a venue.
- Create an event around an appropriate theme.
- Work with caterers to plan a menu.
- Order all needed supplies.
- Make reservations or purchase tickets for guests in town.
- Set up the day of the event.
- Make sure there are fresh flowers, a bottle of wine and some cheese and crackers in your home for when your guests arrive.
Not sure where to start? We have the solution with Simplified Events and we’ll make your next event the most memorable yet!
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in January 2017 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness in 2019.