One of the sweetest reminders that warm weather is here, is all of the outdoor dining that takes place. Meals al fresco are certainly a treat and something we don’t take for granted in Boston.
If you’re looking to dine outside, here are a few of our favorite restaurants to savor a meal and sip a glass of rose.
- Sonsie’s brunch is divine and while you’re technically indoors, floor to ceiling windows open up and you get the best of Newbury Street people watching.
- We were a little nervous when Banyan Bar + Refuge took over the space Hamersley’s Bistro used to be, but this gem gets it right with its small plates and hand crafted cocktails. Night time on their patio is what dining al fresco dreams are made of.
- We love Gather in Fort Point not just because of delectable cuisine, but also because of its proximity to the ICA and the waterfront.
- Bistro du Midi never disappoints and it’s a major plus that you’re sitting in viewing distance of the Boston Public Garden.
- If you haven’t visited Coppersmith in Southie, go now. Wander lusters will fall in love with its vintage Airstream-turned-rooftop bar.
If you need dining recommendations or help with reservations, contact Fini Concierge and ask about Personal Admin services, which help manage the details of your everyday life.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in May 2017 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.