Spring is the best time to evaluate your exterior home maintenance needs. Winter can be a tough on your home.
Here’s our checklist to make sure you don’t forget anything:
- Gutters and exterior drainage – Gutters should be cleaned twice a year and springtime is one of them. You also want to check and make sure water is draining away from your home.
- Paint, Siding, Brick – Is the paint chipping? Are there any holes in the siding? Are there any cracks in the foundation?
- Window Screens – Are any damaged?
- Landscaping – This is the time to clear any dead plants or shrubs. You also want to check that none of your trees are interfering with electrical lines.
- Roof – Inspect your roof for any leaks or damage.
Need help managing your spring exterior home maintenance? Ask us about how our Home Management services can help.