Eight days of celebration is certainly something to get excited about. Whether you give gifts on all eight days of Hanukkah or just one, we have a guide for where to find Hanukkah-themed gifts in Boston.
- Brookline Booksmith is one of our favorite small businesses and they always have something for that person on your Hanukkah shopping list.
- If you are looking for something that will stun the gift recipient, look no further than Kolbo Fine Judaica Gallery.
- You’re bound to find something at the Israel Book Shop. We love its selection of children’s gifts.
For Hanukkah Sweets
- Blacker’s Bakeshop is our first stop for a tasty treat. Make things easy be pre-ordering your Hanukkah cakes, cookies, and fried sweets. Plus, this bakery is dairy and nut-free!
- Pronounced ‘couples’, Kupel’s in Brookline sells more than just delicious bagel sandwiches. You’ll find special items just for Hanukkah, cookies, and cakes.