Congratulations! While this is an exciting time, a new baby on the way means lots of changes and details to prepare for. Here is a list of ways we can help minimize stress related to the arrival of a new family member.
- Create a baby registry
- Research baby gear – stroller, high chairs, cribs, baby carriers
- Shop for items prior to the babies arrival, i.e. clothes, baby supplies, furniture, baby gear
- Help plan a baby shower
- Address and mail thank you cards
- Provide options for the baby announcement card
- Unpack all new baby items and set up the baby’s nursery
- Research childcare options: nanny, daycare
Once your baby arrives home, let us help take care of important errands, make appointments, and hire household help.
Simplify your life with our Personal Family Assistant services.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in January 2017 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness in 2021.