When it comes to Father’s Day gifts, you could go the more traditional route: fun ties, a new Red Sox cap or even a hoodie to replace the one he has with the worn elbows. But when you have Boston at your fingertips, you can give him an unforgettable memory that can’t be topped.
One of our favorite Father’s Day gifts to give and recommend to our clients is the one of experience. Since Father’s Day is in June, you can take advantage of all of the outdoor summer activities the city has to offer. Here are some experiences we recommend to give this Father’s Day:
- Helicopter Ride – What’s better than getting an aerial view of all that Boston has to offer?
- Community Boating Membership – Does the dad in your life like to sail? Get him a membership to Community Boating in Boston. That way, he can set sail whenever he wants.
- Boston Brewery Tour – While everyone knows that Harpoon and Sam Adams breweries call Boston home, many microbreweries have popped up in the last few years. Give Dad the gift of a Boston Brewery Tour so he can experience all the best hops in Boston.
- Fenway Park Tour – It’s baseball season and nothing beats getting a behind-the-scenes look at Fenway. Follow it up with a game and a couple of Fenway Franks!
- Zipline Through Boston – Boston’s Greenway now has a zipline! Make an afternoon of it by also visiting the Trillium Garden and grabbing some delicious grub from one of Boston’s food trucks.
Need help planning the day? Reach out about our Personal Shopping Services. In addition to shopping for gifts, we can also make dinner reservations, hire a babysitter or get you tickets to the game.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in May 2017 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.