We are home to some of the BEST sports teams in the country. But if you and your family are new to the Boston area, finding a helpful resource in the city may prove to be difficult. We offer family concierge services for professional athletes in Boston. Fini Concierge is winner of Best of Boston Concierge two years in a row awarded by Boston Magazine, and here’s why.
We have more than a decade of experience as Boston’s premiere personal assistant company. We have experience working with high profile clients and their families and our team respects the need for privacy. Our goal is to make our clients comfortable, ease stress from their lives, and make Boston feel like home. So, as you and your family are making this transition, here are a few ways we can help:
- Grocery Delivery & Restaurant Recommendations: We can save you a trip to the grocery store and make sure the fridge is stocked with fresh produce and food for everyone to enjoy. Don’t feel like cooking? We’ll recommend restaurants based on your family’s favorite foods.
- Daycare & School Recommendations: We are no stranger to Boston daycares and schools. From private to public options, we can make suggestions and provide information to help identify which school will be the right fit for your children.
- Pet Care & Service Providers: Whether you need a new vet, groomer, or dog-walker – a plumber, landscaping company, or house cleaner – we have trusted companies we’ve worked with for years that will take the best care of all members of your family.
- Errand Services: While you are spending time with your family or making new friends, we can help with your daily errands to make sure you have all of the time you need plus time to explore your new home!
- Transportation: Moving to a new city means new traffic patterns, new short cuts, and new tips and tricks to getting you and your family around. We can help you navigate the city whether it’s arranging transportation or sharing with you the information you need to get around Boston.
We want to welcome you to Boston and make it home for you and your family as long as you’re here. Let our trusted team help you get comfortable and give you time to explore the city! Learn more about how our Personal Family Assistant services.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in June 2018 and was updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness in 2021.