We decided to get in on the fall fun in New England and went apple picking this weekend! We are excited to try out a bunch of new recipes, along with an old favorite, with all of the fresh fruit we picked. We have bags upon bags of apples and would love to put them to good use!
From dinner recipes to dessert recipes (and even a special apple themed beverages)—we’ll make sure your apples are used to their full advantage. After all, an apple a day keeps the doctor away..
Here’s what on our recipe list to try:
- Apple Crisp – Also known as Apple Crumble, this dessert is too delicious to skip out on making. It’s also our team member, Allison’s, favorite!
- Hard Cider – Try something new with this homemade hard cider recipe! This has been on our to-do list for years!
- Apples & Cinnamon Breakfast Quinoa – Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. We can’t wait to switch up our breakfast routine with this recipe.
- Pork Roast with Apples & Onions – You can NEVER go wrong with a Pioneer Woman recipe. Impress your friends with this tasty dinner!
- Candy Apples – A Fall classic, of course! Candy apples are simple to make and will taste delicious with freshly picked fruit. Yes, please!
If you can’t make it apple picking, be sure to stop by the Boston Public Market and pick up some apple cider donuts from Red Apple Farm. They’re our favorite! These recipes wouldn’t be as delicious if they’re not shared with friends and family! Consider making one of these dishes for your next Halloween party or even at Thanksgiving dinner.
If you’re not sure how you’ll find time to squeeze in apple picking, talk to us about our Personal Admin Services. We’ll tell you how we can check off items on your to-do list, giving you more time for the fun things in life.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in October 2017 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.