Cape Cod is filled with beautiful wedding venues and beaches to say “I do.” Our team at Fini Concierge serves as a day-of wedding coordinator for couples getting married on Cape Cod and do most of the planning themselves, but when their wedding day arrives, want a professional to execute all of their hard work.
We aim to eliminate your stress and make the event run as smooth as possible. We will make sure that everything is accomplished in an organized, timely manner so you can enjoy the celebration. Get your wedding planning binder out– here are ways we can help make your big day go off without a hitch.
Creating a Wedding Timeline
We’ll work with you to create a schedule from the moment guests arrive to getting you packed and ready for your honeymoon. We can print and distribute the schedule to the wedding party, vendors, and anyone participating in the day. We’ll even include the tide schedule if you are planning your ceremony on the beach!
Creating a Vendor Contact List
We are experts of all things Cape Cod! We can help create a contact list of florists, caterers, musicians, and other local vendors to help make your wedding day perfect. We will make sure you have lights for when it gets dark after a sunset ceremony and the right extension cords for the band playing outside. We can also help you find the perfect hotels and inns to book for your Cape Cod wedding weekend.
We will work with a wedding officiator to choreograph your wedding ceremony, processional and recessional. We can alert your wedding party as to where they need to be the following day, and at what time.
With vendors and guests arriving at different times throughout the day, the last thing the happy couple should be concerned about it overseeing that the work is done correctly. Let us do that for you.
We can also help to:
- Facilitate on-time arrival of hair and make-up stylists and instruct them as to where to set up.
- Coordinate hair and make-up schedules with the wedding party and stylists.
- Coordinate food and drink deliveries, set up and clear all meals.
- Ensure personal flowers (bouquet, wedding party flowers and boutonnières) arrive on time.
- Ensure the photographer arrives on time and has a “must shoot” list and gather the wedding party and immediate family for photos.
- Ensure that transportation arrives on time and instruct wedding party as to when to depart for ceremony.
- Communicate with transportation driver and maid-of-honor/best man while the wedding party is on the way to the ceremony location.
It’s usually a good idea to have flip-flops on hand for your wedding guests so that their heels aren’t sinking into the sand. We will make sure every guest is comfortable for your ceremony.
We can also help to:
- Ensure ushers arrive on time and are ready to pass out programs.
- Ensure ceremony musicians have arrived and we direct them as to where to set up.
- Line up the wedding party for their entrances down the beach and cue ceremony musicians when the wedding party is ready to begin processional.
- Pick up umbrellas and rain ponchos just in case of any unexpected rain showers.
We greet vendors and instruct them as to where to set up. Fini will arrange escort cards, make sure reception flowers/décor is set up according to flower order, and meet with catering staff to confirm the food timeline.
We will also ensure that:
- Tent and lighting are set up properly and troubleshoot as needed.
- Guest book and pen, champagne flutes, cake cutting utensils and table numbers/names and menu cards are set up correctly.
While the couple is busy during the ceremony, we will look over dining tables and make sure they are set up properly. We will assist with guests locating their escort cards and dining tables. Once the reception begins, our team will cue the band when the majority of guests have found their tables and when the couple is ready to be introduced. We will even distribute final payments/gratuities to vendors at the end of the evening as well as pack up gifts/cards, miscellaneous ceremony and reception items and have them ready to be taken to a family members car at the end of the night.
There is a lot of thought and time that is needed to accomplish a Cape Cod wedding. Our team’s priority is for the couple to have a wonderful, stress-free day so we make sure that every detail is taken care of.