If you spend your day advising and counseling talent and personalities in the entertainment industry, concierge services may provide all of the assistance you need on an as-needed basis. While you find and develop new talent and create opportunities for those artists you represent, your personal concierge team can check off the timely tasks on your to-do list. And you won’t have to worry about the privacy of your clients when you hire a reputable company with years of experience.
When you are in a client-facing business, you find yourself always on call and sometimes have to drop everything to attend to a client without any warning. That probably means your to-do list for the day is put on hold while you do what you do best. But what if your tasks could be completed while you are with your client? It is possible!
If you or your clients are based in Boston, Fini Concierge is the best solution to increase your efficiency and give you more time to focus on your business, your clients, and yourself. Here are a few specific ways we work with Personal Managers:
- Referrals to vendors: Do you or your client need to find a service provider in the Boston area quickly? Our team will not only find someone reputable, we will also set up the appointment and meet them on site.
- Schedule appointments: Don’t wait until it’s too late for a car inspection or doctor’s appointment. You share the calendar, and we will make sure the appointments are scheduled at convenient times for all parties involved.
- Entertainment/sports/cultural tickets: Need tickets to the Celtics game tonight? We’ll track down tickets for the desired event and can even arrange transportation to and from the venue.
- Reminder services: Don’t forget another birthday or anniversary! We can remind you with plenty of time and even pick up the perfect gift, wrap it, and deliver it on time.
- Reservations: While you are occupied, we can make sure dinner is planned, car rentals are reserved, and hotel rooms booked for you and your clients.
Don’t let your list get so long you find yourself working late into the evenings and on the weekends. Build in personal concierge services into your hourly rate, and outsource the tasks that don’t require your expertise to a team you can count on. Concierge services for Personal Managers is a great alternative to hiring a full-time personal assistant who requires more of your time to manage.