Memorial Day is the unofficial start to summer in Boston. After a grueling New England winter, Bostonians are ready to get outside and enjoy as much sunshine as possible. While many people leave the city for Memorial Day, there are lots of things to do for those of us who stay.
Here are just a few ways to enjoy the weekend.
- See a Red Sox Game: Kick off the season with a day at Fenway. Take a tour of the park or get tickets to a game.
- Enjoy Outdoor Dining: There are wonderful restaurants in Boston that offer patio or rooftop seating. While we can’t always predict the weather this time of season, if the sun is out you’ll find Bostonians outside. Contact us to make a reservation.
- Head to the Beach: You can access many of Boston’s beaches via public transportation. For a unique experience, visit Boston HarborWalk at Carson Beach in South Boston for a picnic and to enjoy nature.
- Enjoy the Charles River. Walk the esplanade, go kayaking, or take a sailing lesson.
- Take the ferry to Provincetown. If you really want to get away from the city, head down to Cape Cod for fun events that everyone will enjoy. Avoid traffic and take in the fresh air on the Provincetown ferry.
If you’d like help making the most out of your holiday weekend, contact Fini Concierge, winner of Best of Boston concierge, to take care of the details with our Personal Admin services.