Lucky for dads, Father’s Day on Cape Cod usually means summer has arrived. Giving a gift this time of year can involve a date night eating on an outdoor patio with mom or time with the whole family on the beach. So, if you are giving a gift to dad on his special day, here are Cape Cod Father’s Day gift ideas from our team that we think he’ll love.
- Rent a Jeep: Spend the day exploring Cape Cod’s beauty with dad in a Jeep Wrangler with the top down.
- Head to the Hyannis Car Show: Enjoy the Father’s Day Car Show on Main Street in Hyannis with the whole family!
- Take him windsurfing: Feeling extra adventurous? Cape Cod Watersports offers lessons and rentals so you and dad can have a day in the water together.
- Plan some beach games: If you can’t make it to the beach on Father’s Day, you can still prepare for a family-fun beach day! Get dad a new painted Cornhole set. We also love playing KanJam or Bocce on the beach.
- Buy him a Yeti Cooler: Whether your dad likes to spend the day on the boat fishing, at the beach, or in the backyard– Yeti coolers are a must-have. The coolers come in soft or hard and all different colors so you can pick out the perfect one.
- Go on a Cape Cod Brewery Tour: Share a flight at Cape Cod Beer, Mayflower Brewing Company, or at Offshore Ale Company.
- Chow down! What’s better than Cape Cod seafood on Father’s Day? Visit Moby Dick’s in Wellfleet, Skipper Chowder House in Yarmouth, or Ocean House Restaurant in Dennis Port.
- The gift of relaxation: You can always give the gift of time with a Fini Concierge gift certificate. Giving gift certificates for personal concierge services is an experiential gift that is fun to use and appreciated.
Take advantage of the summer weather, dad’s company, and all that beautiful Cape Cod has to offer. We’re happy to help get your tickets, book your reservations, or give more fun Father’s Day suggestions. If you need help picking up a Father’s Day gift, ask us about our Personal Shopping services.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in May 2019 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.