Flowers and breakfast in bed are always great Mother’s Day gift ideas. But what is something really special you can gift this year to the mom in your life to show how much you really appreciate her? Here are a few ideas that are sure to express how very appreciative you really are.
- Raise money for a cause she’s passionate about. One way to do this is by running or walking a Mother’s Day race (with or without mom) that supports a charity near and dear to her heart. A couple of options include the WGBH 5K: Fun Run For Public Media, the Mother’s Day 5K raising money for the Race Cancer Foundation, and the Mother’s Day Walk For Peace.
- Take her out to a ballgame! And get her a Fenway Frank and some cotton candy too. The Boston Red Sox take on the Seattle Mariners for an afternoon Mother’s Day game.
- Take her outside to welcome spring for Lilac Sunday at the Arnold Arboretum. Pack a picnic for this day long celebration.
- Hire a babysitter and take her to SOWA for a day of shopping, eating & lawn games at the Beer Garden.
- Give her the gift of time with a gift certificate to Fini Concierge. We recommend gifting a minimum of 4 hours, but gift certificates are available in any denomination.