There are over 100 colleges in Massachusetts and more than 250,000 students in the Boston area alone. For visiting and continuing faculty of these institutions, the demands of the job can make it difficult to stay on top of day-to-day tasks. Whether you are teaching, researching, traveling, on sabbatical or all of the above, faculty resources provided by the university may not be enough to support your busy life.
Personal Concierge services provide the extra assistance you need to focus on your professional and personal goals. We’ll take care of the daily, yet important tasks you may not have time to manage.
Below is a list of popular services we provide to both visiting and continuing faculty:
- House check-in while you travel or during extended trips
- Travel arrangements for you and your family
- Simplified moves and storage during times of transition
- Dry cleaning and laundry pick-up and drop off
- Trips to the Post Office for important mailings
- Neighborhood information for new residences
- Plan and deliver catering for events and meetings
- Pack and ship belongings to travel destinations
- Copies and other office tasks, if your office administrator is unavailable
- Order, address and mail cards and gifts
- Change mailing address and update friends and family
Based in Boston and on Cape Cod, our team is Best of Boston by Boston Magazine and pride ourselves in our professionalism, efficiency, and experience. We have served the Boston community for more than a decade, and currently work with faculty from Harvard University, MIT, Boston University and other established institutions.
Reach out to our team to find out how our Personal Admin Services can help you manage the many tasks on your to do list.