Cape Cod is no stranger to weddings. In 2017, there were more than 1,500 weddings that took place at a variety of Cape Cod wedding venues [source]. It’s easy to see why. Cape Cod is the perfect backdrop for a wedding with all of it’s scenic beaches, picturesque resorts and eye-catching landmarks.
Here are our top picks for Cape Cod wedding venues:
- Any Beach: Really – we mean it! You could pick any beach on Cape Cod and have a stunning wedding. You just need to make sure you get the proper permits.
- The Red Inn: This charming Provincetown venue is perfect for smaller weddings of up to 40 people.
- Pilgrim Monument Provincetown: This historic site has incredible views of the city and the harbor.
- Chequessett Yacht & Country Club: This Wellfleet location offers three different venues to choose from.
- Wequassett Resort – This 5-Star resort in Chatham offers a venue with the romantic and sophisticated backdrop of Pleasant Bay.
- Wychmere Beach Club – This Harwich locale spans nearly 20 acres along the Nantucket Sound offering a variety of venues for your wedding day.
- Chatham Bars Inn – Out of all the luxury Cape Cod wedding venues, this is the only one where you can hold a toes-in-the-sand ceremony on their private beach.
- Popponesset inn – This Mashpee venue has multiple claims to fame being named “Cape Cod’s Best Wedding Location” by Cape Cod Life Magazine multiple years in a row.
If you find yourself wanting to plan a wedding at one of these Cape Cod wedding venues, reach out to the Fini Concierge team. We offer day-of wedding coordination in addition to help planning the big day in the months leading up to the event.