Being engaged is an important milestone for couples. After the excitement of the surprise subsides, couples can start feeling stressed and overwhelmed when they begin understanding the cost, time, and energy required to plan a wedding while also managing their daily lives. For some couples, they are moving into a new home together which adds even more to the to-do list. That’s why for couples in Boston and Cape Cod, a gift of a personal concierge is the best engagement gift they can receive!
Before you purchase an engagement gift, think about what the couple really needs to have a happy engagement– time! This gift of time thanks to a team of personal assistants can help them with any challenges that cross their paths on this new journey. Here are a few ways newly engaged couples can benefit from receiving concierge services:
- Party planning. The best way to celebrate an engagement is with an engagement party. Whether the couple wants something intimate with close friends and family, or the party of the year, a personal concierge team can book a space, hire caterers, send invitations, and more.
- Honeymoon planning. Just like a travel agent, personal concierges can collect everything on their wishlist and help plan a memorable trip within their budget.
- Save the Dates & Invitations: Preparing a guest list is not an easy task, neither is picking out wedding invitations or save the dates and making sure they are addressed and mailed out on time. The couple can have help with these tedious but important tasks by a personal concierge.
- Wedding planning. Imagine if the couple could have a personal assistant to help during all of the wedding planning. It’s possible with personal concierge services! The couple will only pay for the help they need, and they can pass off the less fun tasks and focus on what they enjoy planning.
- Day-of wedding event services. A concierge can serve as a day-of wedding coordinator for couples getting married who do most of the planning themselves, but when their wedding day arrives, want a professional to execute all of their hard work.
- Packing, moving, and storage. With a wedding, often that means other life situations are changing as well. Instead of relying on friends and family to help, a team of personal concierges can make the process of packing, moving, and storing simple.
Depending on the couple, there are so many different ways they could take advantage of a personal concierge service leading up to their wedding day. Even couples that elope may need a help with travel plans! You can’t go wrong when giving a gift certificate of personal concierge services as an engagement gift– it will be one of the best gifts they receive!
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in November 2017 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.