April Break is just around the corner. For some families, that means traveling for a vacation away from home. For others, it’s a chance to relax at home and explore what’s in your area. Here are some April vacation week activities in Boston for those that are staying put.
- Attend a ball game – Red Sox season has officially begun. Check out the team’s schedule and see if a Fenway Frank is in your future. If the team is out of town, maybe you’ll have some luck with Celtics playoff tickets.
- Boston Marathon – Patriots Day is the unofficial start of Spring Break week in Boston, with the Boston Marathon headlining the day’s events. Find a spot on the marathon route and cheer for runners from all around the world.
- National Parks Week – The Boston area is home to more than one national park, including Minute Man National Historical Park and the Boston Harbor Islands, which are free admission on National Parks Day.
- Day Trips – Looking for a day trip that the whole family will love? Check out this list of Spring Family Day Trips.
- Get Active Indoors – If the weather isn’t so great for outdoor exploring, check out this list of places to get active indoors with your kids.
Need help scheduling all the fun for April vacation week? Contact Fini Concierge about how our Personal Admin services can help manage the everyday details of your life.