We go back and forth on whether we love spring or fall more in Boston. Springtime brings colorful tulips all over the city and the fall weather brings on the most gorgeous leaves. Either way, they’re both seasons that have us reveling in the excellent weather and wishing they lasted longer.
Spring in Boston is always a welcome relief from the long winter and we are itching to get outside. Here are some of our favorite springtime things to do to get us out in the sunshine and smelling all those fresh blooms.
- Sweat It Out: The Esplanade is great location for helping stay fit in the outdoors. The Esplanade Association gives us plenty of ideas including paddle boarding, bicycling and even free fitness classes.
- Go Sailing: Want to learn more about sailing and take a free ride? The Boston Sailing Center is offering an opening house the last weekend in April.
- Party at Earthfest: Keep an eye for the announcement of this yearly festival at the DCR Hatch Memorial Shell features live music and plenty of fun events.
- See the Red Sox: It’s officially baseball season and it wouldn’t be spring without a visit to Fenway Park.
- Go for a ride: The Boston Frog Pond Carousel officially opens in April.
If you aren’t sure how you squeeze all that spring has to offer with your massive to do list looming, consider using our Personal Admin services We’ll help with the details of your everyday life so you have the time to focus on the things that you love.