Cinco de Mayo is a holiday that everyone loves celebrating. Tacos, chips and guac, margaritas and lots of festivities make this one of the more fun holidays to partake in. Here are five ways you can celebrate Cinco de Mayo in Boston.
- Go on a Cinco de Mayo Cruise. Celebrate this kick off to summer while sailing the New England seas.
- Celebrate at the Boston Margarita Mashup, where you can enjoy specialty drinks at eight leading bars in Boston.
- Paint a ceramic sugar skull at Good Life to ring in the celebration.
- Raise money for the Pan-Mass Challenge at a Cinco de Mayo event hosted by MJ O’Conners Waterfront.
- Take a 13 mile bike ride on the Northern Strand Community Trail and end it with Cinco de Mayo fare at Mexico Lindo Restaurant.
If you need help figuring out what to do on Cinco de Mayo, contact Fini Concierge about our Personal Admin services, which help you manage the everyday details for your life.