Whether you love or hate shopping, gift shopping at any time of year can be a time consuming task. A personal concierge can help you find and locate the perfect gift, purchase it, and make sure it is wrapped and delivered on time. Then, you get to enjoy the best part of gift giving: making someone’s day.
Here are a few ways our team of concierges can help you with your shopping needs all year-round.
Find the perfect gift
- Stuck coming up with gift ideas? We know where to find special and unique gifts from building relationships with store owners, crafters, and artists in the area. We can give you helpful and creative options within your budget.
- Having difficulty finding an item? We will use our resources to help locate hard to find items and make sure it arrives to you with plenty of time to have it wrapped and delivered.
Skip the lines
- Don’t be discouraged by long checkout lines. Even on Black Friday, send us to wait it out to get you the perfect gift at the price you saw advertised. That way you can extend your Thanksgiving celebration.
- The USPS counter even when fully staffed during peak shipping seasons can sometimes take longer than a lunch break. Send us to pick up holiday stamps, packing materials, and other necessities you need to get your gift ready.
Wrap, Package & Deliver
- We’ll remove tags, include a gift receipt, and handwrite a special note to include with your gift. We can then wrap presents with your favorite wrapping paper or we can pick some up if you are out.
- Not all gifts are easy to package. We’ll find the perfect size box or gift bag and be sure to wrap the gift so it arrives in perfect condition.
- We’ll help you determine the best option to ship to ensure your gift arrives in perfect condition and on time Then, we’ll drop it off to the handler.
Get a head start on your gift buying this season and lessen the holiday stress by letting Fini take care of the gifts, decorations, and holiday entertaining preparations with our Personal Shopping Services.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in August 2017 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.