Congratulations! While this is an exciting time, a new baby on the way means lots of changes and details to prepare for. Here is a list of ways we can help minimize stress related to the arrival of a new family member.
- Create a baby registry
- Research baby gear – stroller, high chairs, cribs, baby carriers
- Shop for items prior to the babies arrival, i.e. Clothes, baby supplies, furniture, baby gear
- Help plan a baby shower
- Address and mail thank you cards
- Provide options for the baby announcement card
- Unpack all new baby items and set up the baby’s nursery
- Research childcare options: nanny, daycare
Once your baby arrives home, let us help take care of important errands, make appointments, and hire household help.
Simplify your life with our Personal Admin Services.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in January 2017 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness in 2019.