The heart of winter is a perfect time for a relaxing getaway to Cape Cod. Now is the time to experience the new restaurant you have been dying to try or get a massage at that always booked spa. In the past, the Cape was a ghost town in the winter, but now there are so many great restaurants, galleries & museums, that stay open. If alone time is what you and your sweetie are looking for, then Cape Cod is the perfect destination for you.
Here are a few of our suggestions for a love filled visit:
- Catch a Sunset – Some of the most beautiful vibrant sunsets are during the winter. Bundle up, grab a hot chocolate and some chocolate covered strawberries from The Hot Chocolate Sparrow and head down to our personal favorite, Skaket Beach to take in the view.
- Romantic Dinner – One of the most romantic spots to go with your sweetie is The Brewster Fish House. A visit to the Cape isn’t complete with out some amazing seafood and The Brewster Fish House has just that!
- Dinner & a Movie – The Chatham Orpheum Theatre is the perfect location to see the Oscar nominated movie you have been dying to see. Grab a snack and a drink at the café before the show. Head on over to The Chatham Wine Bar for a sweet dessert with your date after the show.
- Massage – Spend a day at The Chatham Bars Inn Spa. Book a massage and hop into one of their hydrotherapy tubs to discover an escape for your body and soul.
- Museum & Gallery Visit – For art lovers The Cape Cod Museum of Art and Trees Place Gallery are must stops. One of our most favorite art gallery strolls to take with our honey is down the East End of Commercial St, Provincetown it is a scene of gallery after gallery.
If you have someone special in your life but aren’t sure how you’ll find the time to book those reservations or plan your romantic Cape Cod getaway, we can help. We offer a variety of personal admin services to help manage the every day and extra special details of your life.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in February 2017 and was updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness in February 2019.